Why Choose ADB Homes, LLC, As Your “AFFORDABLE” New Home Builder
• As affordable new home builders, ADB Homes, LLC has built over 1500 new homes in Southwest Florida, (SWFL), from Naples to Northport. We have over 28 different homes from which to choose, with our smallest home being a 1127 A/C sq. ft., 3 bedrooms, 2 baths starter home. Our models continue getting larger up to our largest home being a 2908 A/C sq. ft., 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, deluxe, split-plan home.
• All of our homes begin with a minimum 3 course stem wall foundation, with reinforced concrete slab flooring. All exterior walls are concrete block constructed, with a fully formed and poured 8”x16” tie beam with a minimum of four #5 rebar, corner wrapped and steel-tied to the adjoining wall. Vertical rebar are steel-tied at the foundation and terminate at the tie beam. When the tie beam is poured, the concrete block cells with the vertical rebar are poured solid from the foundation to the tie beam.
• Our homes have wood framed interior walls for better sound proofing, better wall rigidity, and promote ease of decoration after the new home is completed. We install Corian window sills for a more finished look, rather than the Carrera/Marbelite sills used by our competitors. We top-off the roof with 30 year warranted, dimensional shingles for better curb appeal and longevity.
• Our new homes prices include everything, except the window treatments. Our new homes are truly, move-in ready. We include all site preparation for a standard, city sized lot, including fill, grading, well and septic systems. If your chosen lot has water and/or sewer, our budget for these items can be used to offset the cost of hookups. Most of our homes come with tile everywhere except in the bedrooms. We include wood cabinets and granite countertops in the kitchen and baths. We have a full range of color selections to fit any taste with all our finishes.
• We will assist you in all phases of building your new home. This includes finding a lender, (if a mortgage is required). We will inspect your selected lot before you purchase the lot to insure there aren’t any issues that need attention before the lot closing and finalization of your contract with us. We strive to make your new home building process as easy as possible.
• We are a family owned and second generation Florida builder with over 35 years of experience in the building of new homes in SWFL. We have survived the bad times as well as the good times and we will be here for the long haul. We welcome the opportunity to be Your Affordable New Home Builder.